At Remedies we provide complete health solutions for your well-being. Whether you want to do a general health check-up or need to carry out a specific medical test, our qualified healthcare team are here to assist you.
Regular blood testing is one of the most important ways to keep track of your overall physical well-being. Getting tested at routine intervals can allow you to see the way your body changes over time and empower you to make informed decisions about your health.
If you are showing concerning symptoms of any illness or long-term condition, visit your doctor for a check-up. They will conduct a physical examination and let you know what kinds of blood tests you’ll need to undergo. If you want to request a routine blood test, the most common ones to consider are:
- complete blood count (CBC
- basic metabolic panel
- thyroid panel
- nutrient tests for levels of vital nutrients, such as iron or B vitamins
Some other tests you may want include:
- enzyme markers if you’re at risk of cancer or other conditions like cirrhosis, stroke, or celiac disease
- sexually transmitted infection (STI) tests if you recently had sex without a barrier method or had sex with a new partner
We provide a wide range of medical tests as a means for male and female health screening according to each individual’s requirements.
This service is available by appointment.
Performed By: Nurse or Doctor
Treatment Time: 15 minutes
Cost: Depends on the test
- ages 18 to 39: at least every 5 years
- ages 40 to 49: every 2 to 3 years
- ages 50 and older: every 1 to 2 years